Grey Goose® vodka and Soho House Toronto hosted its final night of film events with the official after-party for Colette
Grey Goose® vodka and Soho House Toronto celebrate the Canadian premiere of Colette
Tonight (September 11), Grey Goose® vodka and Soho House Toronto hosted its final night of film events with the official after-party for Colette with director, Wash Westmoreland and stars, Keira Knightley, Dominic West, Denise Gough, Jake Graf and Ray Panthaki. Knightley stars in this historical drama about the eponymous French novelist, Colette whose debut ‘Claudine’, falsely credited to her husband, becomes the toast of Paris in the Belle Époque.
Guests enjoyed an array of Grey Goose cocktails during this evening soirée including ‘The Sequel’ – an elegant twist on the espresso martini made with Grey Goose, sherry, crème de cacao and single origin espresso, garnished with grated rich dark chocolate. Event highlights:
● Keira Knightley arrived in style (wearing Chanel) just as the party started; soon after mingling with guests, she found herself a seat near the fireplace with friends, where she cosied up in conversation for the rest of the evening
● DJ Zen Freeman set the mood with a lively playlist, which started off with classic jazz that evolved through the decades as the night went on
● With the party in full swing, the DJ played Madonna’s “Like a Prayer” which got Dominic West and friends dancing and having a great time
● Guests enjoyed a selection of passed appetizers including: Korean fried chicken bites, wood-oven margherita pizzas and pastel-coloured French macarons
● Other guests in attendance include producer, Christine Vachon and TIFF artistic director and co-head, Cameron Bailey
Soho House and French luxury brand Grey Goose vodka have co-hosted a series of film premiere events for the most buzz-worthy titles for ten concurrent years during the Toronto International Film Festival, as part of their ongoing support of the industry.